Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for CP or betas to swap first 3 chapters?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RMLucas

RMLucas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS West Coast
  • Publishing Experience:Wrote for college newspaper.

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I’m looking for some betas or a CP to swap first three chapters of my novel. Ideally, if it seems like a fit, exchange whole novels.

My novel is an action ninja story with sci-fi elements:

When his adoptive father, Takeo, is brutally murdered and Kadan is left for dead, he must choose how far he will allow his desire for vengeance change him. Near death, Kadan is found by the mysterious Nyx and her associates. But his salvation and revenge comes at a price. Kadan must side with one of two rival ninja clans that have been locked in a battle spanning thirty years.

His search for Takeo’s killer will unravel the dark secrets behind his birth, Takeo’s past, and the new uncanny abilities that began to develop soon after meeting Nyx. Orphaned and regarded as an outsider, Kadan must learn the art of ninjutsu in order to complete the training only a select few have completed. With a spy at the heart of the organization threatening his trust in the clan, and a growing attraction with the mysterious Nyx, he will hope that neither will result in Kadan’s downfall. With the Shadow Clan, and the military after him, he will learn that FINDING THE VOID will be the only thing standing between life and death.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users