• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationEurope
  • Publishing Experience:None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

Hello writers and agents,

After Luxembourg, here's Genbrua from the Netherlands checking in.

When I was a whee little kid I wrote stories with crayon on eye watering colorful paper. When crayons stopped being a thing I spent my nights recording stories on tape. I've been told some of them were so sad and frightening I ran to mommy while crying a storm. When I got a bit older and could actually write, a handy skill to have when you want to write stories, I wrote three 200+ pages 'books'. I still have one of them :). After that I tried my hands at comics which was a lot of fun too. A few more years after that I found myself consumed the adult life and the obligations of employment and bills and any and all ambitions on writerhood had been given the heave-ho to 'maybe later'.

Well.

No more of that.

I'm stirring up my life on all fronts and my ambition to write books has been renewed.

My favorite flavor: High fantasy with extensive world building, plenty characters, even more character development, plenty plots and sub-plots, a dash of comedy and a few grains of romance.

My favorite helping size: XXL

My aim until summer is to beef up my basic writing skills, so I'm currently reading various books and blogs, watching various vlogs and youtube channels, and I'm connecting here and there to help me get underway. I joined this forum because I ran into it several times while scouring the internet for tips, and you've got a lot of activity going on :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users