Disclaimer

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Walker of the Wasted Waze

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Walker of the Wasted Waze (1 member(s) have cast votes)

pol

1. like (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. hate (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. ok (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 cmlazarre

cmlazarre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:nun

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:59 AM

JOJO BLo

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

Dear Mr.AGENT X,

It is with great humility that I submit for your reading pleasure, my Christian Sci-Fi Fantasy Adult novel, INTO THE DARKNESS, PART I. Zildjan: Walker of the Wasted Waze.

Walker of the Wasted Waze is a brutal re-imagining of the story of creation. Set in Hell, the year is 3450 and the story follows our hero-Zildjan-and his journey through the blasted surfaces of Earth- after the first phase of the biblical apocalypse (which has devolved the Earth into the literal manifestation of Hell). Love is dead here. Everything is dead here; the fish, the birds, the sea, even the moon is gone. Now, the only things recognizable here on Earth are the Sun, which shines red through the haze of pollution; and a single mountain- Chomulunga…which may be the only hope left on this dead world. Zildjan has walked through Hell, has sunk down into the deepest pit of the scariest part of a terrifying world, to a forbidden area called the Waze- and he is the only one… ever-to live through it. But Zildjan’s odyssey through the Waze was unsuccessful.

He did it for one purpose: find his missing lady-love, Lora Mason and bring her back to his arms. Failing and suicidal-Zildjan lay down to die. Out here, that shouldn’t take too long. But the universe has other plans. Fate has decreed Zildjan to be the ‘Prophet’. He must lead humanity back to sanity.  Zildjans transformation from homicidal-suicidal-love-sick scavenger to savior of the desecrated Earth, is the story that has only just begun, but will lay the groundwork for the seed of a new and better humanity to grow.  

I am a Brooklynite, father of three with a B.A in Theatre Arts and Script Writing from the University of St. Thomas and a B.S in Business Administration from North Arizona University.  I write plays, movies, short stories, newsletters and non-fiction.

I believe a book like this would be a good fit for your firm as it feels speculative but with a good literary edge. I have written twelve parts in these series which I hope to publish fully one day. This book is the beginning. Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards

#2 KitCampbell

KitCampbell

Occasionally considering octopus husbandry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:Three novels published through Turtleduck Press, short stories all over the place. Readying to dip my toes back into the agent search pool.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:15 AM

You'll get better responses if you use the Query Critique forum. This forum is for new members to introduce themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users