KET Writes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:09 AM

Hello Agent Query Connect community!

I've been creeping around these forums for quite awhile, trying to soak up as much knowledge as I could!

Now I'm an official part of this community, and I'm here to contribute my feedback, as well as (hopefully) get some in return! I've posted my query HERE for a critique, and have been working my was through all of yours to see where my opinions might be of value!

Look forward to connecting with you all! :) 

On another note, it was also super cool to walk through the bookstore today and see some novels that are success stories from this process!

Happy writing everyone!

** PS.  When I post, the word "Schedule" is automatically stuck on my post. I can't stop it!! Any advice?

Schedule

If my feedback was helpful, I'd appreciate some thoughts on my YA Urban Fantasy Query !

#2 lnloft

lnloft

LNLOFT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:32 AM

Welcome! We're glad to have you.

I always love walking through bookstores and using that as part of my motivation. Every time I'm in one I make a bee-line to the sci-fi/fantasy section and pick out the exact spot where one day my books will be. Always gets me jazzed to do some more writing.

I have never seen the "schedule" problem that you have. Very weird. Since it's appearing in both your post and your signature, I wonder if it might be something on your computer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users