Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Hi Everyone, I'm interested in giving historical fiction a try...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ztwist

Ztwist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:no fiction publishing experience, only experience with translation and writing academic articles and books

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:08 AM

I was on this site working on my memoir query but it never really got off the ground because I am a bit shy about taking the plunge. I felt like it needed a stronger story arc and didn't really feel like wasting agents' time just to hear what I already knew. So I have one manuscript under my belt which I'll just consider very necessary practice, for now. Now I'm starting to get that itch where I'd to try to see if I can create a fictional story - maybe try to self-publish a novella and see how it goes.  I'm playing around with ideas for a historical fiction set in Renaissance Florence with maybe a bit of time travel or magic. Just something fun that I would like to read. I plan on visiting the forum here for inspiration and I've already found heaps! I was last on here about 7 years ago and a nice group of aspiring writers now have a slew of publishing accomplishments! It's really impressive. 

cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users