#1 RSMellette

RSMellette

I Have Many Skills.

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,227 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:The Xena Scrolls on-line and episode TV credit. I worked on the show for the first two years.
    Billy Bobble Makes A Magic Wand, Dec. 2014 Elephant's Bookshelf Press

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:14 AM

Hi everyone, and especially Kit Lit types.

Besides hanging out here, I'm also on the Board of the Los Angeles Region for the Society of Children's Book Authors & Illustrators. We're starting a new promotion that I think some of you might like.

On the morning of Feb 23rd, Danielle Davis, one of our published members, will post an article on Kite Tales - our region's blog. ( https://scbwikitetales.wordpress.com/ ). That evening (4:00 - 5:00 pm PACIFIC TIME), Danielle will take your questions on Twitter  #KTChat about the article, her book, Zinnia and the Bees, and/or life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. 

So please, check out the promotion. If  you don't learn something from Danielle, you might from the event itself.

Thanks.

From Elephant's Bookshelf Press

51xExIpByyL._SS140_SH35_.jpg51n1zBAR2vL._SS140_SH35_.jpg

by R.S. Mellette

"WOW. That is the first word that comes to mind when I think about how I felt reading this book - WOW. I was so pleasantly surprised - oh, let's be honest, it was more like blown away!" -- Holy B. In NC, Amazon Review.

#2 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published ten books, including short stories by several AQC writers and debut novels by AQC authors A.T. O'Connor (aka Cat Woods), "ScubaSteve" Carman, and R.S. Mellette. Heading into 2016, we're aiming to publish at least two books, including the second Mellette novel and an anthology. In 2015, I saw a few memoir/nonfiction pieces published in Red Fez. I expect to do more of that in 2016 and beyond, while also looking to add freelance editing and writing clients.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:10 PM

Good to know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users