2 replies to this topic

#1 Rimbaud

Rimbaud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Only a small portion of my material has been published.<br /><br /> Several essays published by The Daily Dissident, including essays on why political debates and conflicts are often contrived and bogus, why Jews often gravitate toward the left, how American politics has been deformed and inauthentic ever since the compromise at the end of the 1876 election, and how and why the Left fails to articulate its positions in a commanding and coherent fashion.<br /><br /> An essay published years ago, in the New York Native, regarding the AIDS epidemic <br /><br />I also have a barge of unpublished material, including one novel, several hundreds of pages of non fiction essays, hundreds of poems half of which rhymed, and memoir-like pieces.

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

I can be delightfully or nauseatingly full of myself.

I was fooling around one day and wrote this:

I am, I am, I am the lord Iambic

Gorgeous and gushing with reddish blond locks

Astride my steed with a sword so long and silver

Gouging out the innards of the beastly boorish mob

#2 Rimbaud

Rimbaud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Only a small portion of my material has been published.<br /><br /> Several essays published by The Daily Dissident, including essays on why political debates and conflicts are often contrived and bogus, why Jews often gravitate toward the left, how American politics has been deformed and inauthentic ever since the compromise at the end of the 1876 election, and how and why the Left fails to articulate its positions in a commanding and coherent fashion.<br /><br /> An essay published years ago, in the New York Native, regarding the AIDS epidemic <br /><br />I also have a barge of unpublished material, including one novel, several hundreds of pages of non fiction essays, hundreds of poems half of which rhymed, and memoir-like pieces.

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:03 AM

I don't recall why I posted this terribly odd and maybe stupid piece of madness

Actually, I don't even recall posting it.

I would like to delete this thread

#3 giffordmac

giffordmac

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:30 PM

You can ask one of the forum moderators to delete it for you.

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel

~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users