EmperorOfTheNorth

King of The Road

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:01 PM

I have 6 WIPs going. 1 in edit 1 pret' near to completion. Can a feller query test more than one at a time here?

Second question. When this gets going as it eventually will...does one need to use their name as author or can they use the MCs name as author? Had this notion to do the latter.

Any snarky replies will be ignored.

Thanks
Go on and stamp your forms, sonny.

#2 lnloft

lnloft

LNLOFT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:21 PM

You can post multiple queries on this board if you want, just so long as you follow the rules for posting. It is however advisable to not actually query more than one project at a time, but I guess by trying out a couple queries here, you can figure out which one is working better, so then you'll know which one to pursue.

Yes, I would say you have to use your real name. Using a pen-name is something to discuss with the agent once you've nabbed them. But they're going to be signing deals and spending time working with you, not the MC of your story, so they're going to want to know your real name.

(P.S. You probably noticed that you double posted this. Just send a message to a moderator to ask them to delete the other one.)

Nothing to reciprocate on right now; I'm off in the query trenches.

#3 EmperorOfTheNorth

EmperorOfTheNorth

King of The Road

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:39 PM

Thank you kindly. I didn't know but will surely do that.
Go on and stamp your forms, sonny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users