Lances

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationAustralia/New Zealand

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:07 PM

Dear

I would like to submit my story, My Criminal Career, for your consideration. This is a completed manuscript of 65,000 words of the crime/thriller genre.

Unemployed Dean ends up selling drugs. He is involved in homicide then double-crossed by his cocaine supplier. The police start following him after a 'friend' is murdered in Sydney airport. He meets a new cocaine supplier on a dating site. Dean eventually learns that crime does not pay.

I am new to writing and this is my first book to be published.

Thanking you for your consideration,

Lance Schukies

#2 Springfield

Springfield

Find me at properediting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Literary Status:published
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:14 PM

Dear

I would like to submit my story, My Criminal Career, for your consideration. This is a completed manuscript of 65,000 words of the crime/thriller genre.

Unemployed Dean ends up selling drugs. He is involved in homicide then double-crossed by his cocaine supplier. The police start following him after a 'friend' is murdered in Sydney airport. He meets a new cocaine supplier on a dating site. Dean eventually learns that crime does not pay.

I am new to writing and this is my first book to be published.

Thanking you for your consideration,

Lance Schukies

Hi -- 

This isn't a query. There are stickied threads, a bunch of queries in progress and the archives at queryshark to help you research what goes into a query.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users