RobotKitten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:None yet

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:34 PM

I'm a brand new writer from Tennessee. I just finished my first novel, a humorous science fiction called THE PARADOX GAMBIT. I love to write darkly humorous stories that speculate on where our society is going while eating lots of sacred cows along the way. I also love to explore down geeky rabbit holes in my writing: theoretical mathematics and esoteric philosophies are some well-loved topics.

I have a decently well polished manuscript in hand, and am carefully treading into the waters of querying. I'm glad to find this forum, and look forward to connecting with other writers, and sharing knowledge and insight.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented
  • LocationUS West Coast
  • Publishing Experience:Harmony Ink Press
    #AMM mentee

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:22 PM

This is a bit late, but WELCOME!  :smile:

I love dogs

#3 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,714 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published more than a dozen books, including several short story anthologies and debut novels by several AQC authors including "ScubaSteve" Carman and R.S. Mellette. Midway through 2018, we've already published our first nonfiction title, "Which the Days Never Know," and are putting together an omnibus collection of the Seasons Series of anthologies, with launch expected by the Christmas season. And in 2019, there will be much more, with news to come soon!

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:23 PM

Welcome and good luck! There's so much to learn here that you can't go wrong wherever you start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users