#1 JordanTheNinja

JordanTheNinja

The Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Published in a magazine.

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

As some of you may know, I've been working on the query for this novel for a little while now. After much consideration, I've decided to release this project via Amazon in both paperback and Kindle formats. There are some personal things surrounding this story and I just want to reach as many people as possible. Thank you to everyone who has helped me become a better writer with the query critiques. Here is the summary as well as the link to the Amazon page if anyone is interested in checking it out:

When twenty-one-year old Ace Thompson drops out of college and hops a plane to New York, the last thing he expects is to fall in love with Ava Grace—the blossoming actress, passionate activist, and sufferer of schizophrenia.

Ever since the trauma he experienced as a child, Ace has constantly crossed the line of reckless behavior. Pills, cocaine, and sex become the vices that tame the fear inside of him. So when he meets Ava in Central Park, he is bewildered by her powerful aura that sucks him in and holds him tight. 

Still recovering from a suicide attempt brought on by her mental disorder, Ava is trying to find herself, too. She shows Ace how she gets by in the constant hubbub of the city—as well as her own demons that haunt her. The more time he spends with Ava, the more traumatic events of his past come bubbling to the surface and he is forced to face the monsters he is hoarding within him. 

But when Ava’s hallucinations and delusions start to worsen, Ace must pour his heart and soul into keeping the woman he loves from being consumed by her disorder. Even if that means facing the reality he’s been trying to avoid.

Through trials comes triumph.

My social media:

Twitter: JordanAdams1128

Instagram: jordan_adams1128 (I post too many selfies, but also some writing  :cool: )

Snapchat: jordan_adams7

#2 Malz

Malz

Novice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Proud indie author =)

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

I love the story, so I'll be grabbing a copy. I love the cover art for the book!

Rules are meant to be broken.

#3 JordanTheNinja

JordanTheNinja

The Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Published in a magazine.

Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:15 AM

Everyone, please ignore this post. I have since changed my mind and will be removing the novel off Amazon soon to pursue traditional publishing. Thank you!

Through trials comes triumph.

My social media:

Twitter: JordanAdams1128

Instagram: jordan_adams1128 (I post too many selfies, but also some writing  :cool: )

Snapchat: jordan_adams7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users