Find me at properediting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • Literary Status:published
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:20 AM

Hi --

Someone I know tried to register for AQ and said the captcha is broken and finishing the registration is thus not possible. They pointed out the last new member joined in June so... this seems to be a thing? 

#2 NCruz

NCruz

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented
  • LocationUS West Coast
  • Publishing Experience:#AMM mentee

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:08 PM

I had a brainfart and momentarily forgot my AQC password. I tried to reset it and the captcha was broken. Luckily, I remembered it after some keyboard fiddling.

But yes, it seems nobody is able to join or reset their passwords.

We're trapped until the site master steps in.

#3 JessicaCohen

JessicaCohen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:57 PM

CAPTCHA is definitely down. I have a friend trying to make an account and neither of us can get the captcha to work. :(((

#4 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,760 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published more than a dozen books, including several short story anthologies and debut novels by several AQC authors including "ScubaSteve" Carman and R.S. Mellette. Midway through 2018, we've already published our first nonfiction title, "Which the Days Never Know," and are putting together an omnibus collection of the Seasons Series of anthologies, with launch expected by the Christmas season. And in 2019, there will be much more, with news to come soon!

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:10 AM

Thanks for posting this. I'm not sure if Crew is aware of this. We'll make sure that gets taken care of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users