#1 jmarshburn

jmarshburn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:43 AM

After a long while of being away, I'm finally back to writing consistently and with intent again. I have missed this community, and I hope that my participation here will be just as fruitful as it was when I first discovered this wonderful forum! 

Thanks AQC for just being!

-Jenn 

Jenn
http://writingsonwri....wordpress.com/

Becoming a writer is not a 'career decision' like becoming a doctor or a policeman. You don’t choose it so much as get chosen, and once you accept the fact that you’re not fit for anything else, you have to be prepared to walk a long, hard road for the rest of your days.' - Paul Auster

#2 KitCampbell

KitCampbell

Occasionally considering octopus husbandry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:Three novels published through Turtleduck Press, short stories all over the place. Readying to dip my toes back into the agent search pool.

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:33 AM

Welcome back!

#3 jmarshburn

jmarshburn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:38 PM

Thanks, Kit

Jenn
http://writingsonwri....wordpress.com/

Becoming a writer is not a 'career decision' like becoming a doctor or a policeman. You don’t choose it so much as get chosen, and once you accept the fact that you’re not fit for anything else, you have to be prepared to walk a long, hard road for the rest of your days.' - Paul Auster

#4 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,742 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published more than a dozen books, including several short story anthologies and debut novels by several AQC authors including "ScubaSteve" Carman and R.S. Mellette. Midway through 2018, we've already published our first nonfiction title, "Which the Days Never Know," and are putting together an omnibus collection of the Seasons Series of anthologies, with launch expected by the Christmas season. And in 2019, there will be much more, with news to come soon!

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:49 PM

Happy to see more returns of familiar names.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users