Disclaimer

Photo

Fuck'd (Introduction) - It's College Bro!

criticism help short story writters publishers new users editors

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Les Rhynox

Les Rhynox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS South

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:47 AM

Keg stands, slutty girls, and beer pong! If it sounds like the best mistakes are going to be made, you are fucking right. College was the dramatic entrance to a tsunami of unexplained emotions. Sounds kind of feminine, but that’s the only mesh-up of adult words to describe the monstrosity. “A fucking shit show” sounds more suitable to me and if you ask for a vote via show of hands, I’m willing to bet your pink panties that second option over rules drastically. It’s the time in your life when you get a feel of who you really are in the inside, and boy did I feel the insides of a lot of people, if you know what I mean. Nothing like an expanded orgy to see who takes it in the ass or who fucks everything in the ass. Dirty metaphors are fun right? ALL was learned in this fancy institute of book learning. Sure most of it was forgotten or ignored, but the big ticket items were sold by ignorance and tequila. 

r.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: criticism, help, short story, writters, publishers, new users, editors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users