Illumen

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:19 PM

Hi all, I'm looking for someone to swap chapters with for my YA Fantasy called Luminescence, it's a teen fantasy adventure with swords and magic. Here's my current query:

When 15-year-old Lance steps through a flaming door into a world in rebellion, he gains the ability to wield two wicked black swords that can capture souls. And not just any souls: the souls of the immortal tyrant's demonic followers.

He's not there to have fun with the sick sword skills, though. He's not there to help the teen rebels dethrone the Omega, their magic-infused dictator, either. He's there to find his best friend Dante, whose family raised him. Although this new world is a nice change from their village and its crazy law about never breaking promises, right now Lance can't even promise himself that he'll survive another day.

The rebels tell Lance that he's 'the Wielder', the only one who can take the Omega down. Yeah, right. He's barely fighting off all the different followers hell-bent on bringing him in. Getting Dante and getting out of there has never sounded better, but then he discovers that he looks almost exactly like the Wielder before him, and the thought of finding the one thing he's always wanted starts to make staying seem worth the risk.

#2 Illumen

Illumen

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:11 PM

Still looking for chapter swaps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users