No replies to this topic

#1 Dr.Deb

Dr.Deb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I have publishing experience but for the moment it is only within the academic setting.

Posted 16 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Hi there,

I am reaching out on the off-chance that there might be some beta-readers out there that might be interested in reviewing my new manuscript entitled BLACK HOLLOW ROAD. It is a paranormal thriller, 85,000 words, and it will be ready for review next week.

Here is a description of the book. I would be delighted to connect with anyone who might have the time and interest in this story.

Quinn Blackmoor finds a running shoe tangled in some fallen branches at the edge of a pristine lake. The old red and white shoe isn’t much to look at, except that it contains a severed human foot.

Struggling to understand why her Grandmother left her a lake house in the small Canadian town of Black Hollow, Quinn attempts to find the young woman who lost her foot. As she digs into the woman’s identity, she realizes the severed appendage is part of something much darker. Determined not to be intimidated, Quinn discovers the young woman is still alive and struggles to help. In doing so, she finds herself fighting for her own life in this strange  remote place, where the villagers watch her every move and the trees watch her too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users