#21 C. Taylor

C. Taylor

Subsisting on Pots of Tea

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,239 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, agented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I'm a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author writing under the pen name, Cali MacKay and write fun and steamy contemporary romances, in addition to erotica, paranormal romances and mysteries. I also write steampunk romances under the pen name Calista Taylor.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

Have you tried playing with the brightness and contrast of the image? That might help make it pop a bit more. I'd still try and go a bit larger with the image.

As for the font, can you bold or faux bold it? That might help it show up a bit more. Either that or maybe find a similar font that's a bit thicker.

A little more blood would also help catch the reader's eyes. And I would make the biohazard sign a solid red and make it much larger, even if you have to move part of it off the edge.

It's got great elements, but they just need to be made bolder so they can be seen.

Cali MacKay

FREE

51HdjDwZKxL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51Ekbyv33TL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51HnUjguTHL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-511uTCIPFnL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51-y12BGRPL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51LB9MAkXgL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-612uyFf1xML._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-61y0ZMZ-%2BaL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arro51J-PsyEZoL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users