#1 Joey

Joey

Owner of an Evil Little Manuscript

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Newspaper articles in hometown newspaper on medicine and specialty insurance topics. Stop by my blog where refreshing iced is served after swift, verbal punches are thrown.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

Here's a link to one of his latest, and the one I'm reading right now. So excited to be conducting this interview! It will go down towards the end of March. :cool:

http://jacksonville....ith-book-review

So if you will be so kind, do come by for a visit to my blog and if you feel so inclined, become a follower:

www.joeyfrancisco.blogspot.com

Visit my blog! www.joeyfrancisco.blogspot.com

JoeynGA on Twitter!

"Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be."

~Mark Twain

#2 thrownbones

thrownbones

Veteran Of A Thousand Wine Bottles

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:The first Mark Mallen short story, PURE MALLEN, is out now on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The second Mark Mallen novel, CRITICAL DAMAGE, is out now. The third Mark Mallen novel, INNOCENT DAMAGE, will be out April 2015.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hey, good work!! Nice! I'll certainly drop by!

The first Mark Mallen novel, Untold Damage, is now available via Midnight Ink! Look for the second Mark Mallen novel, Critical Damage in April of 2014 (Should we all be here, natch).

UDamage_Cov_sm.jpgCrit_Damsm.jpg

#3 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Newspaper articles in hometown newspaper on medicine and specialty insurance topics. Stop by my blog where refreshing iced is served after swift, verbal punches are thrown.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

It's going to happen in prob two more weeks btw. Going to be an interview combined with a contest with a nice giveaway!

JoeynGA on Twitter!

"Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be."

~Mark Twain

#4 thrownbones

thrownbones

Veteran Of A Thousand Wine Bottles

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:The first Mark Mallen short story, PURE MALLEN, is out now on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The second Mark Mallen novel, CRITICAL DAMAGE, is out now. The third Mark Mallen novel, INNOCENT DAMAGE, will be out April 2015.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Thanks for the reminder!

The first Mark Mallen novel, Untold Damage, is now available via Midnight Ink! Look for the second Mark Mallen novel, Critical Damage in April of 2014 (Should we all be here, natch).

UDamage_Cov_sm.jpgCrit_Damsm.jpg

#5 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationUS South

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

Update: the interview went very well with Mr. Smith and not only is he a very talented thriller writer (beautifully gritty is how I feel about his work), but he is a genuinely nice person as well.

This summer he'll be releasing his latest and I for one, can't wait to read it.

JoeynGA on Twitter!

~Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users