A Blogiversary Contest!
From the Write Angle is one year old! We can't believe it has been a year already. To celebrate our birthday month, and to thank you, our loyal fans and readers, we're having a contest!
Important: By entering, you agree to let us publish your flash fiction on this web site if you're one of the winners.
- What: Flash fiction, maximum 500 words
- Requirements: You must use each of the following words in your entry: paper, crew, callipygian, angle, novel. Other than that, there's no specific theme. It's up to you. Have fun with it!
- Deadline: Entries must be received by midnight (EDT) on Wednesday, April 18th 2012
- Method of entry: email your entry to email@example.com with your flash fiction pasted in the body of the email. Please don't send any attachments.
- Results: the Write Angle Crew will read and collectively decide on two winners, which will be announced here on the blog on Friday, April 27th.
We would love if you would tweet or otherwise share this post and spread the word about the contest. We'd also love for you to subscribe to our blog. However, these are not requirements for contest entry.
One last thing... PRIZES! Two lucky winners will receive book by Write Angle crew members.
1st Place: 2 Print books
The Sister Queens, by our own Sophie Perinot
Spring Fevers short story anthology edited by our own Matt Sinclair, with stories from FTWA writers Cat Woods, J. Lea Lopez, R.S. Mellette and Mindy McGinnis. (Cover design by our amazing Calista Taylor, and interior design by R.C. Lewis) Currently only available in eBook format, you'll be one of the first to get your hands on a paperback copy!
2nd Place: 2 eBooks
Devil on a Sparrow's Wing, by Calista Taylor. This is the second in a series. You can get the first book, Viridis, free here so when you win this prize, you'll be ready for the sequel!
The Watchtower, by Darke Conteur
Blogiversary Flash Fiction Contest by FTWA--deadline April 18th
Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:51 AM
I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!
If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:
*The Helpful Writer *Twitter
If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook
I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com)
Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:49 PM
Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:46 AM
- Update - I found the winners. Congrats!
Second place - Martina Cote-Kunz tied with Ty Unglebower
First place - Joan Cusick
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users