Disclaimer

Photo

"Spring Into Action" Flash-Fiction Writing Contest !

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joey

Joey

Owner of an Evil Little Manuscript

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Newspaper articles in hometown newspaper on medicine and specialty insurance topics. Stop by my blog where refreshing iced is served after swift, verbal punches are thrown.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Only requirements are to 1)Become a follower of my blog and 2) Follow the easy-peasy rules we'll have for you on Sunday!

http://www.joeyfranc...-mug-enter.html <this is a preview!

Just pick one of four photographs on the site beginning on Sunday (that I snapped) and write a bit of flash fiction (200 words or less) based on the photograph you choose!

We have not only one, but TWO, fabulous judges, who are/might be (winkey winkey :wink: ) either a published and well-known author or a blogger/newspaper writer extraordinaire!

You gotta admit, you want to win that mug, don't you?

Prizes are books and mug for winner, and two honorable mentions (who win the cool mug!). If there are more than 10 entries, there will be two honorable mentions. If less than ten, only one.

Also, make sure to stop by my blog for a fabulous author interview with best-selling thriller writer, Roger Smith, author of DUST DEVILS, WAKE UP DEAD, and his latest release, the novella-ISHMAEL TOFFEE! :cool:

Come by Soul & Sweet Tea, and stay a while, won't you?

Visit my blog! www.joeyfrancisco.blogspot.com

JoeynGA on Twitter!

"Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be."

~Mark Twain

#2 KrystenH

KrystenH

Lady of the Dragons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

While the mug was cool, alas I stink at flash fiction and I live in Canadaland.

Best of luck at getting some good entries!
Shadow's Dawn (EF) -- Querying/ Editing

Morning Darkness (EF) -- WIP

Evening Light and untitled fourth book (EF) -- Outlining/Planning

#3 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Newspaper articles in hometown newspaper on medicine and specialty insurance topics. Stop by my blog where refreshing iced is served after swift, verbal punches are thrown.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

You can enter if you're in Canada. Only a mere 200 words!

JoeynGA on Twitter!

"Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be."

~Mark Twain

#4 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationUS South

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

The contest begins at noon today! (12:00 noon eastern standard time) Which photograph will you choose to write about? And yes...I took all of these photographs last week.

JoeynGA on Twitter!

~Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users