3 replies to this topic

#1 joyjohnston

joyjohnston

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Digital journalist since 2002, have worked for About.com, AOL, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and for the online health startup Sharecare. I also served as editor for the first two print editions of the "Not for Tourists Guide to Atlanta."

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

A Wish to Remember: An Alzheimer’s Story

#2 patskywriter

patskywriter

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Published community newspapers in Chicago for 8 years; now publishing www.durhamskywriter.com from Durham, North Carolina, USA.

Currently working on my first nonfiction book, "And Then We Saw an Eye: Caring for a Loved-One with Alzheimer's at Home."

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Good one!
Published community newspapers in Chicago for 8 years; now publishing www.durhamskywriter.com.

Currently working on my first nonfiction book, "And Then We Saw an Eye: Caring for a Loved-One with Alzheimer's at Home."

#3 the transylvanian

the transylvanian

Writing as Camilia Crandell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • Literary Status:published
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:I am the founder of InTown Books, helping new authors self publish and distribute their books in Atlanta. If you are interested for me to purchase your books and if you are self published on Amazon, send me a message.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

Love the title :wub:

Imagination is better than knowledge  - Einstein

#4 INCspot

INCspot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Japan Studies Review - published an essay, "Heroes & Villains of the East" (2010)

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

I like this.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

Dream, Neil Gaiman's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users