#1 Litgal

Litgal

Veteran Queen Bee -- Moderator "Here Be Historicals"

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,917 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:My novel, The Sister Queens (the story of 13th century sisters Marguerite and Eleanor of Provence who became the queens of France and England respectively) is now on shelves everywhere (and is also available on-line at Amazon, IndieBound, Books a Million, and Barnes and Noble).

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

The Historical Novel Society is sponsoring it's first ever "HNS Award" -- the contest, which is open internationally, will award one lucky unpublished writer of historical fiction $8,000 plus e-publication (including professional pre-publication editing). Details here:

http://historicalnov....org/hns-award/
Lit. (aka Sophie Perinot)

#2 S.K. Keogh

S.K. Keogh

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:My debut historical novel, THE PRODIGAL, was published in 2012 by Fireship Press. My second novel, THE ALLIANCE, was released in Dec 2013. Currently I am querying agents with another historical novel.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Just to clarify...you don't have to be an unpublished writer to enter. However, the work you are submitting must be unpublished.

SKKeogh.com

http://www.facebook.com/S.K.Keogh

Click to purchase your copy or read free samples
Photobucket.jpg19279504.jpg

#3 Sakura Eries

Sakura Eries

Mostly lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:Three short stories in anthologies (Playthings of the Gods, Spring Fevers, Winter's Regret), and one in Scape e-zine. I also write manga reviews for The Fandom Post.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

thx litgal!!

The desire and ability within each of us to create is a reflection of our Creator.
Historical tidbits, manga/book reviews and thoughts on writing YA lit -- check it out on my blog!

51436ajYo0L._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-61Qbgn0VaSL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users