#21 Peter Schick

Peter Schick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

I appreciate the offer, I've had customers beta read my book and have gotten great positive comments, I would like another opinion from someone else though. Currently it's 105 pages and I'm just finishing filling it up for final.
It's a How to: or maybe a Self-Help not sure which Genre fits it best. The homeowners appliance survival guide is the title.

Sounds interesting. Send it over by email. It might be a bit till I get back to you. Dance card is getting a bit filled. :) Cheers.

#22 Peter Schick

Peter Schick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

For those of you waiting for critique, please be patient. It's been a rough couple of weeks and haven't had time to devote to this. Feel free to remind me if you think I've forgotten about you. Thanks...

#23 Julez

Julez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

Hey no probs Peter

#24 Raven Clark

Raven Clark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I'm a total newbie. I have several books finished, but only first drafts (all terrible, lol) and I'm hoping to be published one day.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

Peter, I would love you to look at mine, but would mine appeal to you? It's a romance fantasy with erotic elements. LOL. A guy's perspective would be nice, but I will understand if you're wincing now. The book is a nano project and not finished, but the first two chapters are readable. May I send you the first ten pages to start and see what you think? Thanks,

Raven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users