Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Roseanne Wells to Jennifer De Chiara

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 S Jenan

S Jenan

Even my dreams are third person past tense.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:None.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Via Twitter.

WIP - Black Sea. It's not about the Black Sea.

Twitter: @sljenan Follow my ongoing quest to tweet that elusive 141st character...

Blog: The Slosh Pile More alcohol stuff than writer stuff. Wait, alcohol stuff IS writer stuff...

#2 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,151 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:Indie publishing romance, magazine articles, etc., as well as traditionally published short stories.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

Yup, that's about the same as they posted in Publisher's Lunch today!

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

Check it out! I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com):

ChampagneLemonDrops_20K1-e1363631144721.   Whiskey78k-e1383796585580.jpg   Rum-e1397057240802.jpg   loveandrumors579K-e1409935457105.jpg   loveanddreams1dot9MG-e1409935497302.jpg   HotSummerLove-e1409935103103.jpg

FREE!               $2.99             $2.99               $2.99            $2.99   * $0.99 SEPTEMBER ONLY! *

#3 S Jenan

S Jenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationUS Southwest

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

Sorry, Jean, did I beat you to it? :tongue:

Twitter: @sljenan Follow my ongoing quest to tweet that elusive 141st character...

Blog: The Slosh Pile More alcohol stuff than writer stuff. Wait, alcohol stuff IS writer stuff...

#4 ColoRODo Character

ColoRODo Character

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Short story author - Thirteen Stories, CKDeluxe among others. "Special Assignments Editor" for 3 Business to Business magazines, Kustom car magazine founder/editor, monthly columnist-GoodGuy's Gazette.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

How 'bout those of us that are ignorant of Twitter, Facebook and all the rest...???

R-

#5 LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer

Pragmatic Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:CROWN OF ICE, YA Fantasy, Month9Books, released Sept. 2014. FACSIMILE & sequel, YA SciFi, coming from Month9Books in 2016.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

I know, ColoRODo, I'm a tweet-a-phobe, though I do use Facebook and other social media.
Hate being forced into anything like that, though I know I might have to break down and use it someday. :unsure:

#6 ColoRODo Character

ColoRODo Character

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Short story author - Thirteen Stories, CKDeluxe among others. "Special Assignments Editor" for 3 Business to Business magazines, Kustom car magazine founder/editor, monthly columnist-GoodGuy's Gazette.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

LOL LucidD...I'm technology challenged...it took me years to learn how to turn on a computer...then I find out they change the programs every three to six months...

Tell you the truth, I've never seen a 'good' reason to use Facebook...I'm old school and prefer to meet friends face to face...but then again, I'm also old and losing ground on this electronic stuff rapidly... I doubt if I'll ever get to the point of using any of it...matter of small fact, my phone is still attached to my wall...!!!

R-

#7 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,151 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:Indie publishing romance, magazine articles, etc., as well as traditionally published short stories.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

S Jenan--yes you beat me to the punch. Awesome! :)

ColoRODo--don't worry, that's why you have AQC.

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

Check it out! I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com):

ChampagneLemonDrops_20K1-e1363631144721.   Whiskey78k-e1383796585580.jpg   Rum-e1397057240802.jpg   loveandrumors579K-e1409935457105.jpg   loveanddreams1dot9MG-e1409935497302.jpg   HotSummerLove-e1409935103103.jpg

FREE!               $2.99             $2.99               $2.99            $2.99   * $0.99 SEPTEMBER ONLY! *

#8 PSMartinez

PSMartinez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Self Published

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

sent a query to her this morning! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

#9 S Jenan

S Jenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationUS Southwest

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

Yeah, so did I, PSM. I told her we were going to clog up her inbox to make her feel at home.

#10 T.J.

T.J.

Queen of the Padded Room

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, industry insider
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:Two novels, and two novellas, self published and doing well. Let my mind wander, now can't find it. Not sure I'm going to search ...

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

Found and saved for when MS is ready....

"If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

Author Webpage: http://tjloveless.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users