23 replies to this topic

#21 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,302 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:New York Times bestselling romance author. Independent author with traditional publishing experience. Everything from magazines to newspapers to short stories to novels.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

Sweet! Enjoy it. :)

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com)

#22 Cammy May

Cammy May

Model citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, agented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:I am just starting out. I've done some script reading, and quite a bit of work on serials, but at this point have a book from a small publisher, and another will follow as soon as I quit messing around and finish it.
    I would prefer to be sole proprietor of a series of novels.

They can reject me, blacklist me, ignore me... but they can't take Tara away from me.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Nice.
So far everything has turned about as I expected.

#23 Paul Dillon

Paul Dillon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:Debut novel published by Mark Williams international Digital Publishing July 2012

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

It seems twitter has a $100 promotion on twitter ads at the moment. Just wondering if anyone has given that a shot.

#24 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,302 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:New York Times bestselling romance author. Independent author with traditional publishing experience. Everything from magazines to newspapers to short stories to novels.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

Cool. I hadn't seen it.

I tend to find the Twitter ads a bit annoying. I'm always like, "I'm not following them, why is this in my stream? Oh, it's an ad."

Don't know if they work well overall or not. Could be a fun experiment.

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users