Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Haskell Nussbaum has joined The Rights Factoryliterary and commercial fiction, and "intellectually interesting" nonfiction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,124 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:Indie publishing romance, magazine articles, etc., as well as traditionally published short stories.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

Haskell Nussbaum has joined The Rights Factory as an agent, focusing on literary and commercial fiction, and "intellectually interesting" nonfiction. Previously he was a lawyer and administrative law judge for the NYC finance department.

From today's Publisher's Lunch email.

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter *From The Write Angle

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

Check it out! I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com):

ChampagneLemonDrops_20K1-e1363631144721.   Whiskey78k-e1383796585580.jpg   Rum-e1397057240802.jpg

FREE!               $2.99         NEW Release!

#2 jeansfactory

jeansfactory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, published, agented, unagented, in-between agents, industry insider, media
  • LocationAsia

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

Right factory or Jeans Factory

Real Awesome!
Jeans factory makes jeans printing your logo,with your hangtag,label etc. We are the jeans manufacturer you are looking for.
http://www.jeansfactorys.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users