2 replies to this topic

#1 drm

drm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:"Fedora" a short story, my most recent pub in Cause & Effect. I'm seeking an agent for my completed novel; also looking into self pub, but it seems so daunting.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

Participated in the virtual live classroom led by Kathleen Ortiz on query. Very interesting with some tweeks on querying that were new to me. Enrollment includes a query critique to be sent to her. This was an interesting learning technique as well.

#2 LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer

Pragmatic Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:CROWN OF ICE, a YA Fantasy retelling of "The Snow Queen" will be published by Month9Books on Sept. 9, 2014

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Interesting, drm. Care to share any specifics?

#3 drm

drm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:"Fedora" a short story, my most recent pub in Cause & Effect. I'm seeking an agent for my completed novel; also looking into self pub, but it seems so daunting.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

Absolutely I'll share specifics. A tad difficult to take notes, because she was talking and there were graphics as well, However, after a week or so they send the entire video package to me and I can recollect more. I'm going to parse my four pages of scribble :smile: and post tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users