2 replies to this topic

#1 drm

drm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:"Fedora" a short story, my most recent pub in Cause & Effect. I'm seeking an agent for my completed novel; also looking into self pub, but it seems so daunting.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

Participated in the virtual live classroom led by Kathleen Ortiz on query. Very interesting with some tweeks on querying that were new to me. Enrollment includes a query critique to be sent to her. This was an interesting learning technique as well.

#2 LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer

Pragmatic Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,676 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:CROWN OF ICE, YA Fantasy, released 2014. Companion novels, SCEPTER OF FIRE, 2016 and ORB OF LIGHT, 2017.
    FACSIMILE, YA SciFi, coming Spring 2016, sequel DERIVATION 2017.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Interesting, drm. Care to share any specifics?

#3 drm

drm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:"Fedora" a short story, my most recent pub in Cause & Effect. I'm seeking an agent for my completed novel; also looking into self pub, but it seems so daunting.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

Absolutely I'll share specifics. A tad difficult to take notes, because she was talking and there were graphics as well, However, after a week or so they send the entire video package to me and I can recollect more. I'm going to parse my four pages of scribble :smile: and post tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users