#1 Leonhart7676

Leonhart7676

Dylan Goodman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:My writing has not been published as of yet, but I do intend to no matter the degree of difficulty it may present.

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

Humans have hit the point of extinction by way of nucular war. Long ago, when the first act of vengance was taken by God, a pact was forged between heaven and hell that said earth would belong to both races of angels and demons. Now, twohundred years after the end; the world is still plagued by the effects of the bombs and earth is a wasteland controled by both races who are now stripped of all previous powers and given immunity to all death but that of an enemys blade or ones own. Gradually, the races are given three traits that serve as their angelic powers that can be choosen; however those that existed upon heaven and not born recently posses a fourth trait given by God. My story follows Atom who named himself after the power source that killed the humans he loved. Atom posseses a trait that is unique and allows him to speak directly to God via prayer. Atom has learned that a shelter has been protected from outside senses by God that holds the remnants of the human race. Atom and his apprentice Tyson must use their traits, their intellect, and their courage to bring all angels to protect the humans that are about to emerge from safety, and fight the demons that would seek to wipe the remnants from the earth once and for all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users