#1 Anna L. Walls

Anna L. Walls

Author

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:I am the author of KING BY RIGHT OF BLOOD AND MIGHT and PRINCE IN HIDING. Very soon THE SPEED OF DREAMS will be coming out and next spring WHITE STAR will join them. But that's just the beginning.

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:42 PM

I found a publisher who also does eBooks and submitted one of my stories. Wish me luck

#2 Darke

Darke

~Official AQC Cookie Provider~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,202 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I have several short stories published with online magazines such as Bewildering Stories and Aphelion, and this year had one published in the 7DS anthology SLAYERS. Currently, I am self-publishing my paranormal series. See my blog for more details.

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:35 AM

Good luck! :)

~I am neither an author nor a writer; I am a storyteller with good grammar.~

darkes_cover_4_sparkletn.jpg Book2TN.jpg darkescovenwtTN.jpg demonthumbnail.jpg 4311642f-9dfa-4c08-ac6d-a6979476c6ce.jpg

3e1a6d8e-6529-475b-b08d-34d575e93531.jpg

#3 the transylvanian

the transylvanian

Writing as Camilia Crandell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • Literary Status:published
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:My paranormal THE TRANSYLVANIANS: Love and War, published by Crescent Moon Press, is available for purchase at Amazon.com, Kindle, and Barnes and Noble.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:01 AM

Best wishes to you!!!

Imagination is better than knowledge  - Einstein

tnTheTransylvaniansLoveAndWar.jpg

www.the-transylvanians.com

#4 thrownbones

thrownbones

Veteran Of A Thousand Wine Bottles

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:The first Mark Mallen short story, PURE MALLEN, is out now on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The second Mark Mallen novel, CRITICAL DAMAGE, is out now. The third Mark Mallen novel, INNOCENT DAMAGE, will be out April 2015.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

Luck!

The first Mark Mallen novel, Untold Damage, is now available via Midnight Ink! Look for the second Mark Mallen novel, Critical Damage in April of 2014 (Should we all be here, natch).

UDamage_Cov_sm.jpgCrit_Damsm.jpg

#5 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC, and publisher of Spring Fevers, an anthology of short stories, 2012, which includes sixteen stories by ten AQC writers, and The Fall, a collection of tales from the apocalypse. Ironically, The Fall was delayed by the apocalyptic Hurricane Sandy. Published Summer's Edge and Summer's Double Edge in July 2013 and Winter's Regret in January 2014. Our first novel, Whispering Minds by A.T. O'Connor, was published in November 2013, and our second, Battery Brothers, in time for baseball's opening day, 2014. We're getting Billy Bobble Makes a Magic Wand by RS Mellette ready for publication on Dec. 1, 2014.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

Go get 'em, Anna!

#6 Anna L. Walls

Anna L. Walls

Author

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:I am the author of KING BY RIGHT OF BLOOD AND MIGHT and PRINCE IN HIDING. Very soon THE SPEED OF DREAMS will be coming out and next spring WHITE STAR will join them. But that's just the beginning.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

If luck were gold, I'd be rich. Looks like The Speed of Dreams will be an eBook sometime early next year. They guestimated it would take roughly a year to jump through all the hoops and coordinate with a genre release day.

#7 Lori Sjoberg

Lori Sjoberg

Resident pain in the rear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:GRAVE INTENTIONS and GRAVE DESTINATIONS are now available from Kensington Publishing.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

If luck were gold, I'd be rich. Looks like The Speed of Dreams will be an eBook sometime early next year. They guestimated it would take roughly a year to jump through all the hoops and coordinate with a genre release day.

Sweet! Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users