Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:nada...working on it

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

My premise sits below. I would like to trade a writing sample via email with anyone interested in partnering.

Liliana, a 17 year old Nashville girl, falls in love with Miach, a boy whose spirit is tied to an ancient oak that sits on the neglected English estate she recently inherited. She has 13 days to learn how to use what Miach calls her White Shine so that she may free him before the woodland god destroys what is left of the his humanity, turning him into the Oak King, a soulless monster that will uproot the cities of Britain and create a new Eden.

#2 PanicWritten

PanicWritten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

My premise sits below. I would like to trade a writing sample via email with anyone interested in partnering.

Liliana, a 17 year old Nashville girl, falls in love with Miach, a boy whose spirit is tied to an ancient oak that sits on the neglected English estate she recently inherited. She has 13 days to learn how to use what Miach calls her White Shine so that she may free him before the woodland god destroys what is left of the his humanity, turning him into the Oak King, a soulless monster that will uproot the cities of Britain and create a new Eden.

Intriguing! I LOVE all YA and would love to join up. I have a YA Fantasy/Romance bit I am working on (editing rookie mistakes and such). Would love to hear more about your story and am a Nashville gal who obsesses over all that is UK related. HA! So your premise has peeked my interest :biggrin:
The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. - Blaise Pascal

#3 AMK

AMK

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:nada...working on it

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

Sounds great! Will you PM me with a sample of your writing so that we can see if we are a good match. I will do the same for you. Maybe just the first paragraph of our WIPs? It would be cool if we could actually meet in person if this ends up working out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users